Image Map

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Review: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

First of all let me start by saying that this is another book that i absolutely LOVED in the series.

This time there are less information dumps so that you can get the story flowing more fluently, This book is absolutely amazing and you have really badass moments in this book that are just AHHH so great!

The writing wasn't centered in Clary this time, it switched and went over to other characters sometimes, which i really liked because you can see what is happening in other places, and from different views.

In this book I will only discuss one character; Simon.
In this book you get to see another way of Simon, and how he REALLY loves Clary.
No much Isabelle in this book which is a shame because she is really awesome, but you get to know some more about the Lightwoods and their past.
The Inquisitor, Ugh such a hateful and stubborn character, i really wanted to slap her in the face like all the time, shes just so stubborn.

My favorite parts are the ones where Magnus and Alec are in but SPECIALLY with the Fearless rune, if you read the book, you know what I mean. 

I have to discuss the really cute relationship between Magnus and Alec, BECAUSE I ADORE THEM SO MUCH THEY ARE SO CUTE AND I JUST AHHH I SHIP MALEC (Or whatever the shipname is).
The whole Clary, Simon, Jace thing... I wont talk about that because I don't like any of it, at all. i think a new character has to come or something for Clary.

I really recommend this book, specially if you have it when you just finished city of bones just JUMP RIGHT INTO IT.

I gave this book 5 (4.7)  stars out of 5 on goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment