Image Map

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

Synopsis:
Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?
Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story—a story that has never been told … until now.
Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from WINTER, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.
Oh my god guys, Levana's Story. Oh God I am not ready for this. We get a brand new book, Levana, a lot of Levana, an excerpt from Winter, And it comes with full color art.
I am thrilled for this book to come out, I will try to get my hands on a hardcover copy of this book asap.
Let me know if you are as excited as I am for this release.
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to read this book!! The wait is torture.
    New GFC follower :)
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete