Image Map

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

On my shelf #2

These are books on my shelves (E-books as well) that I haven't started reading yet.



Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl.

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.


I have this book for a month now on my shelf. And I've heard so many great things about it! Thats why I have it. The booktube community loves it. Everyone likes it and I have no excuse to why I haven't started it yet. I guess I just want to finish my currently reading books first. But everyone says that this book is a must and this series as well

So I guess ill give it a try after all. As soon as I finish the books im currently reading. And it would fit perfectly with the booktubeathon, because it has red on the cover! :)

3 comments:

  1. I highly recommend this too :) It was a really good read. I haven't got around to the rest of the books in the series though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this book either, but I keep getting reccommended it by other Goodreads members. I own this book too, and the 2nd book Scarlet, maybe I'll read them sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own it too but haven't read it either.. I think I'll get to it some time in August .(:

    ReplyDelete