Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

On My Shelf #3

These are books on my shelves (E-books as well) that I haven't started reading yet.



Two misfits.
One extraordinary love.

Eleanor... Red hair, wrong clothes. Standing behind him until he turns his head. Lying beside him until he wakes up. Making everyone else seem drabber and flatter and never good enough...Eleanor.

Park... He knows she'll love a song before he plays it for her. He laughs at her jokes before she ever gets to the punch line. There's a place on his chest, just below his throat, that makes her want to keep promises...Park.

Set over the course of one school year, this is the story of two star-crossed sixteen-year-olds—smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try.


Yes another rainbow rowell book I have but havent started yet! Reason is (looking up for excuses, I know I know) But I am really looking forward for this book, it's young adult ive heard AMAZING things about it and I honestly like reading a book without knowing the synopsis at all, and I only know its about "extraordinary love" which sounds amazing to me

I just trust the reviews and go for it. So I will dive in soon into this book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment