Image Map

Monday, January 5, 2015

Readathon Update: Monday [Goals and such]

Hello guys this is the first day of the Readathon, I'm writing this on sunday so Monday i can just hit publish and this post will be online. Those of you joining in this readathon i wish you all Good luck and happy reading, remember this is all about having fun!

My Goals:
  • Finish The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald as soon as possible.
  • Finish 2 books.

Books to Read:
I will choose my books from this list because of the quarterly challenge on Goodreads.
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • Let it Snow by several authors
  • I am number four by Pittacus Lore
  • These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • Dorothy must Die by Danielle Paige

Updates:
I have a presentation this week so let's hope that I get time for reading !

1 comment:

  1. I'm not participating in this because of school starting again but I hope it works out for you!

    Most recent post: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-taylor-swift-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete