Image Map

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Readathon update: Tuesday

This is the update for what I did on Monday

Time devoted to Reading:
I am not sure but i spent about 3 or 4 hours at school and some at home before getting a huge headache and gave up.

My Goals:
  • Finish The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald as soon as possible.
  • Finish 2 books.

Books to Read:
I will choose my books from this list because of the quarterly challenge on Goodreads.
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • Let it Snow by several authors
  • I am number four by Pittacus Lore
  • These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • Dorothy must Die by Danielle Paige

Updates:
I read only from the great Gatsby and I read about 40 pages, I'm taking this readathon pretty chill. I read in between classes and such, and the headache just stopped me form reading on monday. But I hope that i finish it by Tuesday so i can start with I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. It has been in my bag since Monday! Overall excited. Many reviews coming when this readathon is over.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment