Image Map

Saturday, October 18, 2014

12 Hours of Dewey's 24 hour readathon!

Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now?
Still scarlet by Marissa Meyer!  :)

2. How many books have you read so far?if Amulet counts then 1 and busy with the Second :3

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas!  :)

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Actually yes a lot, with some reading sprints and trying to read from my phone in the shower! ^-^

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
The fact that I haven't won anything yet and maybe never will.

I am really enjoying this readathon!  ^-^
I hope a lot of you are participating and are enjoying it as much as I am :) Keep reading and remember to stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment